Kessil

June 12th Meeting featuring Justin Credabel

I found one of you once washed up on the beach in a clump of seaweed :)

Did you know him?

He was orange.

GreshamH said:

Did you know him?

He was orange.

Yeah, I knew him from when I spent the summer in Ocean City N.J., I always said he needed to lay off the spray tan, it's kinda sad.....

tuberider said:
GreshamH said:

Did you know him?

He was orange.

Yeah, I knew him from when I spent the summer in Ocean City N.J., I always said he needed to lay off the spray tan, it's kinda sad.....

I heard his son is now on Jersey Shores??? this true?

I think all the rooms have AC, but truly only Patchin can answer that :)

When i was in college, I have to ditch class every time there are heat waves or hot days because they don't have A/C. I yold my professor my condition, and they all excused me. Still, I miss a lot of work, but a study date to make up the work is so worth it with a cute girl :) :love: ;)

nanocube-guy said:
When i was in college, I have to ditch class every time there are heat waves or hot days because they don't have A/C. I yold my professor my condition, and they all excused me. Still, I miss a lot of work, but a study date to make up the work is so worth it with a cute girl :) :love: ;)

I like the way you think....ditch class and make it up with a study date w/ a cute girl. I bet your grades suffered when it was hard to concentrate on your schoolwork. :)

seminolecpa said:
Pretty amped up about this one. Is it Sat yet?
Not yet. Watch you sig, it'll have to cycle a few more times :lol:

For the most part.... Canpoy Fans: OFF ON is a little unusual though don't you think?

Nope have 4 fans 2 are on 2 are off. The others kick on when the temp gets a little higher. Needless to say the new My Reef 2.0 for the RKE is a little buggy.

Back