Our mission

just got back from camping, show me your swap booty!

Hah. Same here.

But, I brought home -17- containers! I'll post later with deets and pics. (probably tomorrow)

Thanks for all the frags and macros, everyone! You guys are awesome.

Pixel, How did you leave with 17?? ;D

Chris, I post some pics of the swap. Over all, it went pretty well. Not as many frags as we expected. There were more frags at the BAR only swap.

really? you thought there would be more? my boyfriend and i brought like 9 or 10, but we gave a few to Erin. i thought there was plenty. it would have been beneficial for me if i had one of those flashlights! alot of the stuff i just couldnt see in the containers...

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4274.msg51659#msg51659 date=1218337181]
Pixel, How did you leave with 17?? ;D
[/quote]

A whole bunch were DBTC. Then there were a few that people just gave me, cause they're nice. (like you!) Plus the swap ones... it adds up!

It's really great. Up until this point my tank was pretty empty. I love that I can almost completely stock it with captive propagated corals and I'm looking forward to growing things out to pass on too.

ok ....here's a few things i got today

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

ha ha ha .......i'm just messing with you matt(dyngoe).....i like the coral i got i'm just waiting for the polyps to emerge.......some of the stuff was dbtc and a couple where from atlantis ( i gotta stop going there after meetings/swaps). i'll post soome more tomorrow when polyps have extended.

sergio

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4274.msg51693#msg51693 date=1218343238]
I hate you people who got all the nice LPS before "F" :p
[/quote]

Haha... that would be me :D

I picked just one thing. A frag of a New Alameda chalice that Roy brought. I saw a container labelled "Radiolunatic" and "New Alameda" and "chalice", so that made the choice very easy :D

And thanks to Bryan for donating the setosa raffle frag, and for Ian who won it and turned around and gave it to me because he knew I'd lost my setosa. Eeesh, you guys are nuts in a good way. Eileen, setosa frag coming your way at the next meeting :D

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4274.msg51659#msg51659 date=1218337181]Over all, it went pretty well. Not as many frags as we expected. There were more frags at the BAR only swap.
[/quote]

Maybe twice as much at the last BAR swap. I know some of the heavy hitters weren't able to bring as much today. But wait until February. We'll be buried in frags, haha :D

Back