Kessil

[Oct 15, 2016] How to Frag Your Corals Workshop!

Sorry that I couldn't make this event, however glad I was able to donate a colony for the members to frag. Looks like it was a good time, hopefully next time I can make it.

Sorry that I couldn't make this event, however glad I was able to donate a colony for the members to frag. Looks like it was a good time, hopefully next time I can make it.
Thanks Jon! Your green monti made for a great demonstration and a lot of people got to take a piece home. @Enderturtle showed the group several different methods to frag a monti of that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a horrible gps I finally made it over. Nice turn out and many thanks to all who could attend. Wish I could have made it sooner so I could brush up on my fragging skills

Thanks for another GREAT learning/sharing event! I had a lot of fun and left with some nice frags . Always nice to put a face to a screen name. The more events I attend, the more familiar I'm getting with our membership.
And, Thank you again Roostertech for hosting the event. You have a beautiful home.
cheers!

In addition to @roostertech, I wanted to thank @DT Prime for the pizza, and the others that brought food and drinks.

I had to leave early, but how did the BOD meeting go?

@roostertech - Thank you so much for opening up your beautiful new house for us - it was an adventure finding your place but so perfect! It was great to see so many new and old faces..... thank you all for the snacks, drinks, desserts, pizza, etc.

It would be very nice to hear how the frags are doing from folks that took home frags in a few months!

Thank you @Enderturtle , @Coral reefer , and @<3-2-reef for manning the saws! Thanks @Ashalye for taking pictures!!

Back