Cali Kid Corals

Post your swap questions here!

ROFL! I was just informed that I need to be home by 5pm .... Saturday, not Sunday! :) If you knew why you'd know that I'd rather be cleaning up ::)

I have another question. Can we have a DBTC table somewhere so that people can drop off or pick up their corals? Ideally someone to monitor drop offs and pick ups would be good. It would make non club members ask questions too, which is a good thing. just a thought

i think that would be a good idea! or for the people who are working, and have corals set aside for people, maybe those people could pick up at that table too. if you need a volunteer, let me know.

Well Levi, it looks like you expanded your responsibility. You will be sitting at the most ideal spot in the room to do that, the barrier table where all of the raffle, shirt sales, announcements will be done it's a perfect spot.

I will say that it's a very hectic event, and staff cannot be responsible for finding the recipients, only to make sure people don't get cornfused and take coral that isn't theirs.

This is more like a stampede, there will be mebbie 50 BAR members, Bryan can correct me. Most folks will be coming from outside clubs, like a powwow, all of the tribes must gather in peace.

wow. hopefully everyone will bring in coral. with these swaps, what is the average number of pieces taken home by participants? im really excited to meet you all.

Actually there are more than 79. Some are come with the wife/husband or somebody.

Only 2 paid for the no coral fee. Not sure about this but all the one I went to, you bring home at around 3-4 if you are a little picky.. 10-13 if you like everything ;D ..

Got the Povidone reef dip bottled up last night.

Weighed out the stuff for refractometer and alk standards just now.

I'll bottle the standards this evening.

So everybody at the swap will be getting a bottle of each.

:D

At the swap. See the tall bearded guy or his wife :) for raffle tickets.

Think we are at 87 paid last I checked. Pretty big crew coming from the RARE club. I would also expect some last minute signups (just a hunch ;)) and some day of people. I am guessing we will top 100 people without a problem. Check out the list for yourself http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=4068.0
BAR members are noted as well as other clubs if they indicated it on their paypal payment.

Back