Reef nutrition

Romberg Tiburon Center-Tour, Barbecue, & Gear Swap - July 14th - 12:00PM Noon

I'm In with the wife and kids!
I'll try to bring some salmon for the BBQ!
photobucket-4023-1333934574981.jpg

Well my surgery (tonsils) fell through because the doctor tossed his back out... not sure when it'll be postponed to though, however I will keep this thread updated when I know.

Boun and his son have the last two spots.

Post if you are still interested in going and I'll let you know if someone can't make it.

Anyone interest in trading corals on the side on the day of! I have the following:

lunar eclipse paly
red hornet
Miami hurricane chalice
season greeting monti
baby breathe favia
Original mummy eyes chalice
Emerald mummy eyes chalice
Mohawk paly
neon candy cane
tyree purple uknown
C-quarium Uknown (?)
and other.. I need to see what else I can frag

Looking for anything interesting to add to my tank!

We've just set up a large coral flat (8' X 4') and can accommodate your corals if you want to bring them. I have some pieces of frogspawn/hammer and birdsnest available too.

Crabby said:
We've just set up a large coral flat (8' X 4') and can accommodate your corals if you want to bring them. I have some pieces of frogspawn/hammer and birdsnest available too.

Seriously?
That is awesome!
I will bring stuff if you want.
I need to chop some stuff back.
My monti's are getting out of hand.

Added BBQ menu to the first post. Please advise with any dietary restrictions and need substitutions, we'll do our best to accommodate. Thanks!

I've got bunches of soft drinks, including juice/soda/water and will bring something to throw on the grill and/or some side dish.

FYI for those people bringing their kids:
RTC was not set up as a kid friendly place, though there are kids there and I bring mine to work from time to time. Parents need to be prepared to constantly supervise their kids as there are many potential dangers and many things that they should not play with/around (e.g., roped off areas, exposed seawall, trenches, research equipment, etc...). There is no playground on the site, but there is plenty of space to play.

The RTC gates will open at noon. If you intend to arrive before noon, please let me know.

The street address is 3150 Paradise Drive, Tiburon.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3150+Paradise+Drive,+Tiburon,+CA&hl=en&sll=37.871593,-122.272747&sspn=0.147839,0.215778&oq=3150+paradise+drive&t=h&hnear=3150+Paradise+Dr,+Tiburon,+California+94920&z=17

When you drive through the gate go all the way down the hill to the water and turn right all the way to the far end of campus. Park in any space. We'll meet there at a large white building (Building 36).

Back