Neptune Aquatics

We (Reed Mariculture Inc) need your help - Product line naming contest

G

Hello fellow Bay Area Reefers,

We at Reed Mariculture Inc are ready to launch our latest product line is designed especially for Public Aquariums, Marine Ornamental Breeders and Research Labs — industries that 'Bridge the Gap' between Commercial Aquaculture Hatcheries and Marine Aquarium Hobbyists.

We need your help... we need a name for this product line. Enter your submissions at www.RM-Ideas.com and win a prize!!!

www.RM-Ideas.com

Submit what ever you got... you can do as many as you like.

H20player101... I would shoot for more technical. That is my gut feeling the line should be represented given who it's target market it

Reefcrazy81... Sorry, I do not get those emails. I am sure you will be getting some type of notification from us :)

Tony... product line (Reef Nutrition) name. The products themselves have names all ready, and this line is ready for the market. The one MAJOR hurdle is the darn name, no joke!. As soon as we get the name the labels can be finished along with the rest of the supporting marketing material.

I had a bunch of names I liked (still do) but I couldn't get the rest to agree on them :(

I think McDonalds would go after us on that one :lol:

I think that needs to go in the rules....

If you can shorten it a bit you'd be on to something :D

hey, while you're at it... we'll need a logo as well :D

Gresh, I thought of a bunch of names....in fact, part is a themed series. Best to send to the site?
Also, I'll see if the wife wants to draw up a logo :)

Aim a little lower to avoid legal...

amos.jpg

Submission site is down, so here are some wacky ideas

Reef Chowder
Reef Chum
Reef Frenzy

Or a parent label: Reef Chow

With themed sub products:

Roti-touille (Rotifer Diet Plus)...Ratatouille
Split-phyto soup (RotiGreen® Omega) ..Split-pea soup
Gresham's shrimp gumbo (N-Rich for Brine Shrimp & Rotifers)..gumbo is gumbo
Marinestrone (mixed feed)..minestrone