Jestersix

We (Reed Mariculture Inc) need your help - Product line naming contest

I went diving with a buddy and I know what fish want:

Seasick Scuba Surprise(tm)!

I like Norms Chinese restaurant idea;

Lucky Golden Dragon Happy Court Super Number One Fish Yummys!

Others;
Yummy Chums
Chummy Yums

Burgers of the Sea

Sea Buffet
Oyster Buffet
(something) Buffet

See? Food! (Logo is similar to Rolling Stones logo)

Sea Nuts
Oyster Nuts
(something) Nuts

Nut Buffet?
Happy Golden (etc) Nut Buffet!

V

How about a catchy phrase contest?

The closest thing you can get to having Chuck Norris bottled. Ready to kick the hunger out of your aquarium!

Vincerama2 said:
I went diving with a buddy and I know what fish want:

Seasick Scuba Surprise(tm)!

I like Norms Chinese restaurant idea;

Lucky Golden Dragon Happy Court Super Number One Fish Yummys!

Others;
Yummy Chums
Chummy Yums

Burgers of the Sea

Sea Buffet
Oyster Buffet
(something) Buffet

See? Food! (Logo is similar to Rolling Stones logo)

Sea Nuts
Oyster Nuts
(something) Nuts

Nut Buffet?
Happy Golden (etc) Nut Buffet!

V

None of those are a product line name.... every single one is a product name suggestion????

Gonna stop looking at this thread now, it's all jokes. The link has been posted, if you have a serious submission, use it and don't post it here in public.

GreshamH said:
Gonna stop looking at this thread now, it's all jokes. The link has been posted, if you have a serious submission, use it and don't post it here in public.

Wait, you are going to stop looking at a thread because it is all jokes? How many threads on BAR do you not look at?! :Bigsmile:

GreshamH said:

Of course. Isn't that a given?
All jokes go here, fun for all.
Serious submissions go to the real site.

Reefer Soylent Green
:)

rygh said:
GreshamH said:

Of course. Isn't that a given?
All jokes go here, fun for all.
Serious submissions go to the real site.

Reefer Soylent Green
:)

You may want to look around more if that is how you feel about BAR as the vast majority of threads and posts are actual posts, not jokes. Given you a newb
I'll let it slide.

h20player101 said:
GreshamH said:

Wait, you are going to stop looking at a thread because it is all jokes? How many threads on BAR do you not look at?! :Bigsmile:

The fun part about doing joke submissions is making them semi serious as so people raise an eyebrow in curiosity, not raise a palm to the face.

Empress of the Ocean Palace Larval Happiness
Jade Larvae Heavenly Garden
Dragon Phoenix Wonderful Micron Joy
Ranch 88 Fortune Luckiness
108 Koi Dragon Feast

:D

h20player101 said:
Aqua Brawndo?

this one actually made me laugh :)

I would have done it like: Aquabrawndo though, but that is because it's SUPER close to one of my submissions that I have all ready developed a logo for :lol:

There are many many reasons and ways to tell jokes.
Sometimes you do it to simply lighten the mood, when someone seems a bit down.

At any rate, your thread, your rules, not meant in a negative way, so no more jokes from me here.

GreshamH said:
Gonna stop looking at this thread now, it's all free bumps. The link has been posted, if you have a serious submission, use it and don't post it here in public.
Fixed that :D

Ok, I did send in a bunch of real suggestions :D

rygh said:
There are many many reasons and ways to tell jokes.
Sometimes you do it to simply lighten the mood, when someone seems a bit down.

At any rate, your thread, your rules, not meant in a negative way, so no more jokes from me here.

Did I seem a bit down? I really do not see that in what I have written and it ain't so. I just got my CADL after 5ish months and a new MP60... I couldn't be happier right now :p

Not my rules, that is not how this forum works. We all abide by the same UA here, sponsors, BODs, members and guests.

Dang...... we are simply SWAMPED with submissions!!!! :D I'm blown away by the response we've gotten.

It's going to take us a several days to get back to everyone so please sit tight for your "submission confirmation email".

Did you submit multiple entries?

IIRc it's one prize per household, but I have not looked at the rules you got in the email yet :( In fact, the person that sends those is out right now so if you have the rules, I'd love to see them :lol:

Back