Cali Kid Corals

Will's 93g Serenity Cube

Looks great!
But be warned, GSP grows upward on a rock very quickly. It will take over if you are not really careful.

My 120g softie tank from back in the day basically had rose anemones with tomato clownfish, dwarf angels, a six-line wrasse, and I want to say a blue damselfish too and whatever mushrooms, colt coral, etc that I could fit in it. Also had a Vortech pump on it which was the only reason I can see doing a pulse mode on with a pump because that thing swayed back and forth like crazy.
so angels can be kept in a softie tank with no issues? do they just mainly eat SPS or will they go after LPS as well?

Keep in mind, Corals get munched on in the wild. Normal.
If you have a ton of corals, and just a few risky fish, you can live with some munching.

One of my thoughts have been to have riskier fish in this tank since the softies are all inexpensive and fast growing. So, if they end up nipping at the softies, it’s not really painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This little guy has been fun to have in our tank. He's a dwarf flame back angel. He's constantly on the move darting in and out from the holes in the rocks and picking at everything.
image.jpeg

Back