Neptune Aquatics

bondolo's defunct tanks

@bondolo

After a 3 year hiatus I just upgraded my fish only tank to a 60 with kessil lights. I've had base rock in it since Dec 1 I would be interested in taking like 30-40 lb of live rock and an anemone.

Last edited:
Mike let me know if I can help next weekend. Would be interested in the frogspawn and anemone. I can also take the clowns if no one else claims them.

Would love a nem, but I think Mike and Arnold beat me by several years for tenure ;)
Hope those corals stick around in good hands. Lots of great old school names in there...

Unfortunately I lost the foxface magnifica and the agricara when it got hot in August. I was really bummed at the time. The tank was not doing well after taking down the attached frag tank and the hot weather nearly crashed it entirely.

I don't plan to have a tank in Hawaii. As far as I can tell without a special license it is illegal to have a tank in Hawaii. No collection and no importation is allowed.
interesting... I know folks have tanks there. Is it just like a fishing license type of thing or something more involved?

All you need to get fish in hawaii is a fishing license. And your free to collect whatever fish you want as long as they meet hawaiian guidelines. You only need a license if your commercial aquarium trade fisherman. There was a ban against harvesting fish for personal aquarium but they has been lifted. Here is a tang I caught torching the tide pools during the night. He woulda have looked amazing in my tank
f58ccbf508e23f9df3ed15cdb3c3c562.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wait I take it back. There is no license required to fish hawaiian waters only needed for fresh water. You can not use nets besides hand nets . So getting fish for personal aquarium is legal. Taking crabs and snails is legal. What you cant take is live rock live sand and corals.

Wait I take it back. There is no license required to fish hawaiian waters only needed for fresh water. You can not use nets besides hand nets . So getting fish for personal aquarium is legal. Taking crabs and snails is legal. What you cant take is live rock live sand and corals.

I guess it’s time for us all to move to Hawaii.

Back