Kessil

CFM Raffle Items Hard Goods

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
Here's what the club (so far) will be raffling off at the CFM on the 14th. We have some new stuff and some big items this time around, and I'm still adding stuff.

1) Neptune ApexEL Controller

2) Kessil 360X Light

3) GHL ProfiLux Advanced Controller

4) Jester Six Awesome Skull Aquascape!

5) BRS Reef Rock 75 pounds

6) Building an Obsession Frag Racks

7) Multiple Sets of Reef Nutrition Products

That's cool, but presumably I need to be present to buy tickets :D I was thinking of being there later in the day instead of earlier, so if you do the raffle at the end of the day that's great.

I'll donate a magnetic probe mount for the raffle

3dd8f9ecf23511d63930c30aecf7bec5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Can I give you $ to buy raffle for me? Want to join but might not be able to show. However want to show support.

So how much are tickets? Also which items will you need to be present and which will not? Do you buy tickets at the BAR table? Very nice stuff and I’d like a shot but I’m bringing the kids so I won’t be there too long.

So how much are tickets? Also which items will you need to be present and which will not? Do you buy tickets at the BAR table? Very nice stuff and I’d like a shot but I’m bringing the kids so I won’t be there too long.
Not sure what the raffles prices are yet, but CFM sets them. We do have BAR raffle tickets at table in the past, but not sure yet at this time.

OK just for me to know but who is bringing the BAR items for the booth (banner/raffle/etc) is there anything you need us to setup tonight? Or someone will do it Sat morning?

I have and am bringing in the morning the rock from BRS (2 boxes) and the Reef Nutrition products. RN also gave us a box of bags people can use and some product pamphlets to give out, which we should have some table space for.

I’m told Vincent will bring the ApexEL.

Back