Cali Kid Corals

DBTCX-Leng Sy cap

My tank doesn't do green well. part of why I am angry with my lights and am getting my Radium setup running when I come back from my trip.

Mine is not green at all, it's tan with white polyps, about the size of a teacup, perfect shape. I was always under the impression the the true Leng Sy is not a very green coral to begin with, and the wide purple rim, white polyps, and nodules are the hook.

I can easily make a couple of frags of this guy. If I talked to you about this at BAYMAC, let me know (I forget who it was)

Standard rules apply :)

I'll be at the BOD meeting next weekend, but not sure about the next general meeting (I have family coming up to visit me that day)

Ok fellas, I got 3 (or more) frags of this guy :) It all depends on how it breaks.

Pickup ONLY at October meeting
Selection of recipients will be based on:
Karma, Activity and Participation with BAR, having a tank journal, success with similar coral etc.

Preference to those who
1) Start New DBTC thread between Aug 16th - Sept 16
or
2) Return a a 2nd + gen frag back to the program between Aug 16th - Sept 16
(feel free to post a link)

request away!

recovery frag returned to Norm on 9/13.

Cannot enter into chain history due to cyclic generation (known issue. no action required)

I lost a piece of this I got at the frag swap last year in the move, my DBTC karma is already f'd but I would love a piece should you be so kind.

Back