Kessil

[Dec 12, 2015] Speaker Event/Potluck: Rich Ross

I'll come... It's been a while!

I can bring some potatoes au gratin (potatoes and cheese) dish that my kids love and you might too!

Anyone have any frogspawn or torch corals to spare? Trying to fill up Wifebane.

I may or may not swap out my potatoes for some sloppy joes (ie manwich) and buns. Seems like a cold day tomorrow, might be nice to have something warm and hearty.

I was originally going to bring homemade fudge, but apparently it's not as easy to make as I though and the recipe flopped. I'll figure something out, however.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last minute room change! We'll be in 758 instead of 751. Make a uturn to the right at the top of the stairs in 700. Look for the signs.

This was a great event. Richard gave a great presentation and answered all of the questions we presented. He should get an award from us for being such a fantastic speaker and telling us what we all want to know. Our group is definitely in the top 9% in reefkeeping. And there are some who are up in the 5%. Richard's presentations always stir up questions which is why we want him to speak. All in all, a great day. I wish all of the reefkeepers in the Bay Area could have heard this presentation. Awesome!!!

Back