Kessil

Giants game

I recall watching the game (s) ..... Renteria solo HR !!!!!!!!
...and someone said something like guess we can call it now world championship, the Canadians took it.
Baseball is big in Mexico too; North, Gulf Coast, Mx City. Caribbean countries have too a big thing for baseball.
My grandfather played here in the States way, way back in time; not major league but he loved the sport; sad is that none of his three sons followed him, he was a Dodger fan.
I did like baseball at some point in my childhood but there was no one to play with and the kids that did I guess wanted to practice punch the guy with me or so I learned a few years back...
Football all we needed was a couple rocks marking the goals and a ball.

I use at bat app on iPhone to listen to good broadcasters. It's delaye enough to work, but if you can pause your tv 5-10 secs you can match up perfectly

Anyone see the articles published on Yahoo Sports? That really irks me. If the Rangers won either of the first 2 games, those stories never get published. Complete media BS. If they chant *sterrrroids* in Texas...Wow. Just wow.

*end rant* for now.

You talkin bout the jose guillen hgh thing? I really want to see dissapointed looks on both bush faces after they toss out the first pitches for game four and their team loses

I know is kind of impossible to sweep the series but on the pitching side from the Giants I've seen J. Sanchez pitch awful games or at least the first few innings.
I didn't watch the game till we got home 4th inning or so but when I turned the radio on in the car seems Sanchez was at it again...
Anyway GO GIANTS !!!

Back