High Tide Aquatics

June 26, 2021 - Member's Frag Swap

RSVP required- Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Let’s go!!!! Really excited for this to finally come around and thanks to @sfsuphysics for gathering all the pieces. I have reached out to a bunch of companies to get a decent raffle table setup and will make my LFS tours this weekend to see if they are willing to contribute as well. So when it comes time for setup I’ll be there early to find a place to setup the raffle table and once free I can help with the general setup if there’s any left.

Let’s go!!!! Really excited for this to finally come around and thanks to @sfsuphysics for gathering all the pieces. I have reached out to a bunch of companies to get a decent raffle table setup and will make my LFS tours this weekend to see if they are willing to contribute as well. So when it comes time for setup I’ll be there early to find a place to setup the raffle table and once free I can help with the general setup if there’s any left.
Let me know if I can help pickup anything from the South Bay stores on or before swap day

What did you get so far? Always one of my favorite parts of the swap.

Haven't seen an email come through yet.

Haven't seen an email come through yet.
I’ve been debating using your donation for this swap or saving it for the bigger swap where it would gather more tickets. Unless there’s 2 we can get a year but if I remember correctly it’s 1 a year? Or since we skipped covid year maybe we can double up this year?

What did you get so far? Always one of my favorite parts of the swap.
My DMs went out this morning so responses haven’t trickled in yet but so far there will be an ultra zero from Sicce on the table which I think is pretty cool. I’ll be hitting up AC and Netptunes this weekend but will keep updating this thread as things become official.

Sounds exciting!
I think so. My goal is to have at least 4-5 items for the raffle but the more the merrier so if you have any connections I don’t definitely feel free to see what you can get as well.
Places I’ve reached out too are.
Sicce(confirmed)
Reef nutrition
Kessil
Aqua UV(Confirmed)
Marine Depot
Neptune Systems(Confirmed)

Last edited:
Wait so when’s the workshop in pleasanton? Can we have this display on the main page or at the top? Let’s take down taptalk thread it has no value.
That‘s weird. We already did what you suggest as far as I know (the swap and the workshop should be showing at the top)

Back