Reef nutrition

June 26, 2021 - Member's Frag Swap

RSVP required- Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Ok, I’m going through some of the previously featured threads and manually de-featuring them. Anyone who isn’t seeing the swap and the workshop as the 2 featured threads, maybe delete cookies and close/reopen you browser?

Wait so when’s the workshop in pleasanton? Can we have this display on the main page or at the top? Let’s take down taptalk thread it has no value.

That taptalk has been down for a long time.

Screenshot_20210521-122148_Chrome.jpg

They do have an H1200 if I recall, but I'm not throwing that over a refugium unless I have a gigantic tank, or I'm growing stuff that directly makes me money :D

Hi I’m in Reno, I started my tank a little less than a year ago I have a few corals but none to be fragged. I’d like to attend, is it possible or should I wait til I have frags to swap? Thanks

Hi I’m in Reno, I started my tank a little less than a year ago I have a few corals but none to be fragged. I’d like to attend, is it possible or should I wait til I have frags to swap? Thanks
This one is a supporting member only frag swap. If you become a supporting member ($30 a year) I'm sure a couple people, including myself, would give you a few frags.

Back