Neptune Aquatics

2nd Annual SF tank tour?

Just waiting on the steinhart to confirm for the day. I think I will have to limit to about 15 people like last time. I will start a list.

El Presidente' is coming? Oh boy... and March 3rd? Yikes, guess I need to clean out my basement to make it look respectable between now and then. *sigh*

Mike, FYI - Norm has already seen my ugly tank and been to Steinhart...so I am guessing he is coming just to see your tank. : )

Update for all, I am limiting the heacount to 15 people (at Least for the Steinhart part of the tour, not sure about the tanks tours but 15 is a good size) this is what I got see far. Please give me your real name if I didn't add it, and let me know if you are bringing a guest.

1. APON - Arnold will show 120g tank.
2. Timten - Tim will attend
3. To-Arbitrate - Alvin will attend ( what happened to Skorpinok?)
4. Cwolfus - Charles will show new 70g? tank
5. Raddogz - Eileen will show new 120g tank
6. sfsuphysics - Mike will CLEAN and show 100g tank
7. LordHelmet - Chris (right?) will attend
8. kinetic - Art may attend????
9. wakskat - Mark will show tank (forgot the size)
10. otterpop510 - (Don't know name) will attend
11. Mr Ugly - Norm ( Mr. President ) will attend
12. Big Bones - Patrick (Arnold's Friend and BAR member) will attend and may show 60g tank
13. CheckRAZR - Doug will attend- but needs to Register on BAR first RSVP from PM in RC
14. Open
15. Open

seminolecpa was interested, but I think he is moving that day.
Elite - not sure if he is interested?

Maybe we can convince our Pres to have some prizes for our tanks...Most interesting? Most creative, Strangest tank seen. : ) This will encourage more people to show their tanks.

Should I get the sponsors to sponsor my meeting, ha, ha. J/k

[quote author=Apon link=topic=1722.msg15994#msg15994 date=1171505143]
3. To-Arbitrate - Alvin will attend ( what happened to Skorpinok?)
[/quote]

Okay - I think I got it my handle all straightened out. I'm Skorpinok on both RC and here. ;D

Correction Arnold,

6. sfsuphysics - Mike will CLEAN and show 100g and 125g tank

You can cross me off for the Steinhart part of things though, free that up for someone who hasn't gone.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=1722.msg15994#msg15994 date=1171505143]
Mike, FYI - Norm has already seen my ugly tank and been to Steinhart...so I am guessing he is coming just to see your tank. : )
[/quote]

I saw Mike's tanks a while back. I didn't even get electrocuted :D

[quote author=Apon link=topic=1722.msg15994#msg15994 date=1171505143]Maybe we can convince our Pres to have some prizes for our tanks...Most interesting? Most creative, Strangest tank seen. : ) This will encourage more people to show their tanks.

Should I get the sponsors to sponsor my meeting, ha, ha. J/k
[/quote]

Prizes would be fun. I'll contribute some stuff out of my prop tank :D

We need one for Most Algae, right? :D

Sponsors... hehe, don't even go there :D

[quote author=kinetic link=topic=1722.msg16045#msg16045 date=1171527184]
I'm coming, +1 (my gf). I signed up with a family BAR membership, she counts right? =)
[/quote]

Family membership is for those that are living together in sin(ok, ok.... same address) :D

Back