Jestersix

4th - SF Tank Tour - Confirmed Sunday May 4th!!!!!!

I'll bring a bag or two of salad.

1.) Arnold -Show 120g mixed reef tank ( maybe the 30g zero edge too)
2.) Daniel - Show 150g - cuttlefarm reef
3.) Ian -Show 67 g tank
4.) Phong - soda
5.) Tony -
6.) Eileen - Show 120g - potluck all day parking available!
7.) Tim -
8.) Levi - (Huh??)
9.) Mike - Non snack item?
10.) Eric - salad
11.) Joyce - Chicken wings?
12.) Ben
13.) Beverly
14.) Lapson Show 300g tank
15.) Arman (How big is your tank? 70g) - Treasure island - No Bridge toll coming from SF.
16.) Perry - chips
17.) Perry's son ( I hope he won't be to bored)
18.) Zoilo
19.) Tong
20.) Mark

Phong -Please bring some diet drinks too.

Eric - salad is ok - just need plates and dressing
Ian - sandwiches are ok.

Tony - I think only Ben and Beverly are in Dublin, but I haven't heard from them in a while.......otherwise if you can get to Eileen's - we will form car pools from there as well. She is not near any Bart station.

That's okay the last time someone brought pastries - yum

My dog thought it was yum that is - she got to it faster and wolfed it down before my mom remembered that the box was sitting on top of the microwave.

I am not sure what I can bring yet. Everything is still in cardboard boxes lol....then again, I might just have to go to the market so that I can bake some cookies :-D

How about some Chinese potsticks? Probably need to borrow Eileen's microwave to heat up again before eating though.

Phong, do you plan to drive after arriving at SF? If yes, it is probably best for you to drive since I am going to sit in Arnold's car. Otherwise I can drive.

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3413.msg41984#msg41984 date=1209487705]
I will bring cup cakes!
[/quote]

Cool! btw no cuppy cakes for the dog j/k :D

Hey...I can still show my tank, but I wont be able to make it to Eileens at 1pm. I need to give my gf a ride to work at that time. Sorry Eilleen!

Ill meet up at aquatic central at around 2.

Back