Kessil

5th SF tank tour - Sat Feb 28th 2009

ok Jbon confirmed paid as well. Anyone else? I reall would like to get the tickets soon, but I don't want to cover for people.

Jeff - confirmed paid
Erin - confirmed paid
Cleo -confirmed paid
Arman -confirmed paid

One more to go---Karl?

Sorry I haven't logged in to check this!

I was hoping to get a trip into Steinhart with the family before this event, but was unable to arrange something. I just don't know what kind of wrath I'll face from the missus if I went for the first time without her and the boys.

Will it be okay if I bow out and allow my spot to go to a more committed BAR member?

Karl

Hey Karl, Yes you can bow out- or you can just attend the tank tour without the Steinhart. Its all up to you, but I am not openeing it up to more people since I have all the funds for tickets now. It takes to long for other people to chime in, and no one is on the waiting thus far. Are you out? I am buying tickets on Friday, with or without you. : )

Arnold
I would like to just attend the steinhart behind the scenes tour with my family. I already membership is to late to sign up just for that.

Dudley - I told Matt it would only be about 20 - now I already have 24 adding ( maybe 25 with Mike's GF....any word yet Mike)? you and your family would be like 28. I hate to say - yes its too late unless some people drop out.

Xcaret - thanks for the offer, but the last couple of times I went they were checking ID. So I will have to pass.

ok - tickets bought. 2 weeks to go. NO refunds if you back out- unless I can find someone to take your place. The potluck lunch will be at Mike's house ( 2nd stop) Please post here what you want to bring.... Mike said he maybe short on chairs so if you have a folding or camp chair feeling free to bring that.

Count me in on the gift to Matt. I can pay whoever on the day of the tour. Thanks again for organizing this tour and being so accomodating to everyone Arnold. The logistics of this thing have become really complicated. Thanks again.

Mike is DEFINITELY short on chairs, I have a "bench" that goes a support column downstairs (you gotta see it to understand it), and maybe a couple chairs I take camping, of course I could bringing dining room chairs down, but still that's only 4.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=5841.msg81867#msg81867 date=1234838612]

So...what is everyone bringing to the potluck?
[/quote]

Spam musubis of course. ;D Wouldn't want to disappoint Mike's SO! :D

And for the less adventurous, since we are on the rice theme- some family style sushi, stuff my haole husband and hapa kids would eat. :)

Back