got ethical husbandry?

BARs Regional Frag Swap Official Rules and Info

pre registered. I added in the notes "Kremis Pre-registering for frag swap" is that good enough or do I need to do something else ?

Well looks like I'll probably go afterall, I have 3 RBTAs in an holding container on the side of my lagoon, and I can easily frag the other stuff tomorrow or this weekend.

Are RBTAs weeds yet? I've donated them for raffle in the past too, but unsure if they're too "plain" these days.

Well looks like I'll probably go afterall, I have 3 RBTAs in an holding container on the side of my lagoon, and I can easily frag the other stuff tomorrow or this weekend.

Are RBTAs weeds yet? I've donated them for raffle in the past too, but unsure if they're too "plain" these days.

Just need to come up with a fancy name for yours like ultra mystic rainbow sunburst

Last time I used deli containers for the swap. they are translucent and so not perfectly clear. Are these fine, or does someone have a recommendation on a clear container?

Kamei Housewares & Restaurant Supply in sf sells the clear ones. I think its like $9 for 25 containers and lids.....could be 50 can't remember and depending on size. If some of you want some I can pick up some- just pay me back.

This is the list of volunteers to help with the swap. I am sure there will be others, but these member specifically stated they would help!
Mark B and Peter-setup, swap, and clean-up
Vhuang168-Frag table patrol
Wlachnit-laptop setup w/rounds and timers
Bruce Spiegelman
Apon-cleanup
2manyhobbies-setup/swap/clean-up plus registration check-in.

This is the list of volunteers to help with the swap. I am sure there will be others, but these member specifically stated they would help!
Bruce Spiegelman
Apon-cleanup
I can help with cleanup too!

Ok pre-registered. It's been a while since I used paypal though, first time I noticed they tacked on the fees on the senders side instead of the recipient Reminds me of the last time I bought tickets in advanced, it was $5 off the door price, but then after transaction/convenience/fee fees it ended up being a savings of just over a buck.

Oh well 74 cents is worth it for a slice of pizza :D

Ok pre-registered. It's been a while since I used paypal though, first time I noticed they tacked on the fees on the senders side instead of the recipient Reminds me of the last time I bought tickets in advanced, it was $5 off the door price, but then after transaction/convenience/fee fees it ended up being a savings of just over a buck.

Oh well 74 cents is worth it for a slice of pizza

No fee if you are sourcing from a bank account (ACH). Also do "send to family/friends" instead of purchase to avoid fee on receiving end.

Yeah, I know about the bank account fee, but absolutely no part of me wants to link my bank account to a paypal account, especially after all this Equifax nonsense. If my CC number gets stolen there's a limit on how much I'm liable for ($50 but usually it's zero when there's fraud), hook to a bank account and all the liability is there. While you could probably sue paypal if it's shown they're at fault (i.e. a system wide hack as opposed to just your account), that's just a level of comfort I don't want to go through.

Bruce Spiegelman
Apon-cleanup
Confirmed - What time is set up arrival?

Back