here are a few more pics

not sure what this one is .....Ed? It came from you

IMG_7872.jpg

IMG_7874.jpg

and this one needs some trimming as well

IMG_7877.jpg

IMG_7878.jpg

IMG_7881.jpg

WOW, lookig really nice sergio.. the first one is Surf N Turf stag and the second one is Cquarium unknown. I wish i could grow my sps like that, my fishes tend to break it in half all the time.

Well Baymac was a blast........and now the boredom sets in :(

here are a few pics I took today and an updated fts

IMG_7951.jpg

IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_7959.jpg

IMG_7944.jpg

IMG_7926.jpg

IMG_7930.jpg

yeah I know its way over crowded....I'm working on that problem. apparently I am like a coral slumlord :glasses:

but wait....there seems to be some room on the sand bed ;)

Aldie ! its good to see you o the forum , finally got away from your work I see. Your tank is looking really great also. I like those pics your taking underwater.

Adolfo it was nice meeting you as well. too bad there never seems to be enough time to talk at great lenths with anyone at these events.

Good to be back for now! My wife and kids have been out of town all day so I had some time to setup an automatic water change and spend some time reading through the forum to see what I missed lately. It sucks being very busy and only having one day a week off! On the other hand, I can be happy to have a job these days so I shouldn't complain too much.
Can't wait till October so I can get active again on the forum and go back to the meetings. I should have a lot of frags to go into DBTC by then, might need a bigger frag tank to stock up :)

Well alot has happened since last I posted. In oct I tried to reaquascape my tank and set up another temp holding tank set up with MH 250 , skimmer, carbon rx , and kalk dripper .....all seemed good until i changed carbon (using a differant brand then usual) and looks i did not rinse it out enough (usually rinse twice) , anyone want to guess what happened next ? the next morning it looked like someone had dumped fireplace soot into tank...most corals had black dust over them....unfortunate for me , my bigger colonies took the worst hits and started rtn'g :~ I was able to save most the frags that were up on racks . So here are a few pics of my current holding tank and display tank .

IMG_8788.jpg

IMG_8790.jpg

IMG_8776.jpg

IMG_8812.jpg

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8822.jpg

IMG_8828.jpg

IMG_8820.jpg

IMG_8837.jpg

IMG_8856.jpg

IMG_8848.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

hey serg, sorry to hear about the carbon episode! i remember your blue tort was much bigger than the one pictured. hope all your beautiful corals grow out again soon!

Thanks Garv

I lost my cali in the last carbon issue ...the blue coral believe it or not is a blue slimer frag I got from Alve. It turned blue in my Temp holding tank, lets see if it stays blue in the display

Back