Neptune Aquatics

[Sep 12, 2015] Regional Frag Swap (Hayward, CA (Building 2300 Cafeteria - Parking Lot B12))

Id like to personally Thank Hikari for donating tote bags and sample foods to this frag swap.

Theres a goody item in the tote bag that isnt a sample :eek:

Hikari hooking us up!

image.jpg

FOUR BIG AZZ boxes just for this frag swap. :D

Did you know Hikari is based out of Hayward?! They definitely get my support for being local!

Sorry guys I could not get Kessil to donate the AP700 light for our raffles. Ive failed you :p

Last edited:
Id like to personally Thank Hikari for donating tote bags and sample foods to this frag swap.

Theres a goody item in the tote bag that isnt a sample :eek:

Hikari hooking us up!

View attachment 3382

FOUR BIG AZZ boxes just for this frag swap. :D

Did you know Hikari is based out of Hayward?! They definitely get my support for being local!

Sorry guys I could not get Kessil to donate the AP700 light for our raffles. Ive failed you :p
That is awesome! Hikari rocks!

This frag swap has better come soon because between all these frags, raffle prizes and swag. I have no idea where we're gonna fit anything else that shows up.... ;)

Approved Volunteers/BOD do not get pre-registeration privileges.

You either get Free Admission or you can Pre-register at 15$

Me personally (even though I get free admission), I would pay the 15$ to help out the club and get the extra 5 raffle tickets.....but I've invested a lot of time and money into this club and can't afford to pay the 15$.

Last edited:
Pre-registered for Enderturtle and myself. +$30 to the club. Can't pass up those extra raffle tickets. Looking forward to winning some kickass prizes :)

Mike, yeah I understand that part, no perks. And while you can't afford to pay it, I'm kind of in the same boat as my expenses are probably going to shoot through the roof in a bit.

I've been looking forward to this for soooo long.

Really looking forward to frag swapping, seeing what the vendors have for sale, and giving out some kick ass raffle prizes! :D

We will be awarding one of the raffle prizes to the most generous frag swapper ;)

Back