Cali Kid Corals

Tapmorf's In Wall Upgrade

Before and After Photo
939_14_12_08_11_36_21.jpg

ooh! Very nice! You did a very good job of removing the tank and replacing it with a lovely blue rectangle! absolutely beautiful!!!!

oh I like this game!!!

Lets see, there's a difference where the blue tape is, the pillows are arranged differently... you moved the door over a few inches :D

Nice job Joyce

nice update Joyce. I hope you find your purple Tang....I saw a big one at 6th, but its up to you if you want to buy it there.... : )

I am a die hard AquaC person for some reason. AquaC EV 120. Seems to be doing a good job. I was looking into those Euro Reefs a while back, maybe next year I will have reason to switch. :)

I have teh EV-120 as well. Does a good job. When I started dosing vodka (2 ml in my 58g tank)...wow, it skims like crazy!
The best part is that you don't need a special pump for it, like the EuroReef.

V

I might. Although it isn't looking too shabby on the right side now. I may just let things grow and hopefully hide a bit more.

[quote author=A_Lee link=topic=4902.msg69538#msg69538 date=1229321759]
I'm impressed Joyce -looks awesome!
Putting anymore rock in?
[/quote]

Very sad news . .. I came home yesterday (Thursday night) to find a majority of the fish dead on the bottom. :(
There was a power outage in my neighborhood yesterday during the day, not sure for how long, but my mother (who lives caddy corner from me) says it was at least the 3 to 4 hours. Amongst those that are now resting in peace are: Orange Shoulder Tang, 3 Anthias, Saddleback Clown, and Tomini Tang. The rabbitfish seems a bit stressed, but seems to be eating well. The mystery wrasse, scooter blenny, purple firefish, lawnmower, banghai and chromises are all doing well and unaffected.

From what I can tell, there are no losses to the corals or inverts.

I performed a battery of tests and all parameters are normal.

Thank you all for your sypathies. I am sad now everytime I walk by the tank and my food starved orange shoulder is not there to greet me.

Yeah, I need to get the vortech battery backup for sure now. Mike, where did pick yours up at ?

Back