Neptune Aquatics

"The City" LFS Tour & BBQ/Potluck (Sunday May 31st)

To follow up with Ian, lets get a list going. I'll update the original thread with who is bringing what.

Need:
hamburger buns
cheese & condiments
utensils
napkins
Drinks (cups if 2Ls)
other food
side dishes
desserts

Please post in this thread if there is something in particular that you'd like to bring :)
I would plan on needing to feed 15 or so people :)

I can bring cups, and possibly utencils, I have to see what all got left over at my place after the tank tour.. a few *ahem* adult beverages that I don't drink too.. :D

If some one wants to pick these up, Reef Nutrition will Paypal you for them :) $50 should cover it, right?

hamburger buns
cheese & condiments
utensils
napkins
Drinks (cups if 2Ls)

Gresham, my condo is abbove a Lucky's so I can do that if you want. Let me know. paypal is "arnold.pon@nsc.com"

Good question. If someone is veggie, please speak up :) (I like 95% veggie, but do occasionally eat meat..like I will at the BBQ lol)

GreshamH said:
If some one wants to pick these up, Reef Nutrition will Paypal you for them :) $50 should cover it, right?

hamburger buns
cheese & condiments
utensils
napkins
Drinks (cups if 2Ls)

Very generous. Thank you Gresham and Reef Nutrition!

Arnold is bringing them and Reef Nutrition is paying for them. More never hurts though :)

So what's the schedule like now, since we are having a bbq?
What is the time frame between A shop to Bbq, to B shop and to C shop?

How we are going to park at Lucky's and Ocean Treasure? I always asume Ocean Treasure have a parking lot, but I'm not sure if that belongs to them. hehehe We should double park and take turn guarding the cars at Lucky's.

Back