Jestersix

"The City" LFS Tour & BBQ/Potluck (Sunday May 31st)

Glad I made it in the middle. I was really tired though, out of energy right now :(, but I got my CLOWNS of False Percula C. I shouldn't be out today, shhh.... Don't tell my doctor, I might get kick in buns if she finds out. hahahaha Anyways, how was the trip and bbq? I had fun at the end, too bad I didn't make to the BBQ. I got two nice fish... picks might be up later tonight. I'm waiting till night time to acclimate them.

Bravo for the tour, I finally stopped tasting the hotdog, and all is good :D

Had fun swinging by the shops seeing all the overly expensive fish that I can't really justify paying for, especially that Naoko's fairy wrasse which was a definite must have pretty fish, however a bit out of my price range... I did drool when I saw "yellow lined fairy wrasse" which sounds like a good description at a much cheaper price.. but alas that's not the same fish.

And damnit, I missed out on ice cream AGAIN!

That was a lot of fun!

Special thanks to Chris for hosting the BBQ. Too much food and good reefy friends are a great combination!

I had a great time on the tour, great reef friends, and great food (especially the sausage)! Thanks for setting it up, and thanks fish stores for hosting us.

sfsuphysics said:
Bravo for the tour, I finally stopped tasting the hotdog, and all is good :D

Had fun swinging by the shops seeing all the overly expensive fish that I can't really justify paying for, especially that Naoko's fairy wrasse which was a definite must have pretty fish, however a bit out of my price range... I did drool when I saw "yellow lined fairy wrasse" which sounds like a good description at a much cheaper price.. but alas that's not the same fish.

And damnit, I missed out on ice cream AGAIN!

Really, them dogs must have your acid because you can still taste it. Hahaha.

Oh. Well fish are expensive these days, but my brother in law and I think the price for fish at Steves shop(Lucky Ocean) were fair.

Here is what I bought today, Sorry for the delay, but I wasn't feeling well.

Acclimation process.
DSC03098.jpg

In the new home.
DSC03104.jpg

Thanks, they are different. One is brighter than the other. Dark orange will named Soda and light orange is Lemonade, together they are Soda Lemonade. Hhahahah

Thanks for supporting your LFS guys. It was nice of you guys to bring some leftovers! Charles I finished the cheescake for my dinner! hehe
Sorry I could not talk more today guys my allergies were KILLING ME!

My McCosker's wrasse seemed happy. It didn't make a mad dash when he went into the new tank, and most of the time, he wasn't hiding in the rocks yesterday. Tons of spots to complete hidden plated and he was in a "semi safe spot"... big opening between egg crate shelf and rock. He ate mysis and pods that night too. Lets hope he doesn't jump before I net the tank lol.

I'm sad I'm directionally challenged and I have a lot of potato salad to eat cause I got lost :p Actually I just got fed up after awhile, so I just went back home.

I am not a fan of the City btw.

Sorry to hear :( On the plus side, potato salad is delicious!

(my solution to the city was BART in, walk to the AC then carpool with a native :p)

Derek, I think that's who(I ask about the Nano with HQI hood) I met at Ocean T. I'm Lincoln, thanks for your great services man, do you guys share parking at all or it was an one day thing?

I went to OT first (got turned around all over the place), then made the attempt to get to AC (missed an exit or something) then just went home :p

Sorry to ear about Erick! Thats a Bummer man. I should of gave you those print outs!

It was great finally meeting you Lincoln I was glad you were able to make it!

Mike I will lwt you know when it comes down. Liveaquaria has some I think but it is $200 down from $249! I usually don't get fish this expensive unless someone special ordered it but I though dang I haven't seen this in like a year or two so im jumping on it. Ill comb over the lists the next few weeks hopefully someone will have it again. It will be going to a good home to one of our service clients! He calls it the rasts fish! hehe

Back