Neptune Aquatics

"The City" LFS Tour & BBQ/Potluck (Sunday May 31st)

Sunday May 31st
12:00 - 2pm Aquatic central(BBQ/Pot luck)
2:00 - 2:20 Travel
2:20 - 3:05minutes Lucky Ocean
3:05 - 3:20 Travel
3:20 - 4:05 minutes Ocean Treasures

I know little on the parking situation other than lucky's will be hard. Carpooling will be highly recommended to lower the parking load.
Ian said that we should have access to the parking lot at OT (it doesn't belong to OT, but apparently we have permission for that day.

The parking lot will be open for you guys. It will be SUNDAY so the electric store next to us closed. So do not worry about the parking. Since you guys will be full from Chris's place I will just have some beers and ribs if you guys like.

Lucky Ocean will be a royal PITA to part at because it's Sunday, and there's that road in the park (MLK?) that they close so people can walk/bike/etc on it, so those parking spots will not be available for park goers, as a result they'll use city streets, the very sparsely available city parking spots (mostly due how the garages of the houses are arranged).

Might want to leave a tad more than 20 minutes travel time.

GreshamH said:
If some one wants to pick these up, Reef Nutrition will Paypal you for them :) $50 should cover it, right?

hamburger buns
cheese & condiments
utensils
napkins
Drinks (cups if 2Ls)

Mike this is what RN is paying for. Deserts, chips, etc are not on this list.

Arnold, I'll PP tomorrow :)

Gotcha, what's what I wanted to know.

Arnold, let me know if you're getting cans or 2 liters, I still got a bunch of cups left over from the tank tour.

I'll be bringing a non-refrig thing like cookies or chips...stuff that makes you fat. Taking the BART over so it will be "backpacked in lol

Gresham, no problem. _ do you want me to save a reciept? also what kind of drinks do you want? Can or Bottle.

Back