Our mission

Corals B 4 Bills 225 Lee Mar Starfire Inwall tank

Today I ordered a 3 ft.W x 6 ft.L x 2" H drip pan for the bottom of my tank for the sump to to sit in, it covers the entire sump area and will have a bulk head that will drain the water under the house incase the tank or sump over flows, I also ordered a 15"W x 24"L x 12"H frag tank to sit next to the sump. I will show you pictures when I get it at the end of next week.

I found the exact ventilation set -up I will be using on RC, this will work nicely, the light rack, and the Flooded Drain. here are some pictures of how I will be doing it.

How much did that deluxe climate controller run? Looks like something that would be very useful for a "fish room", rather than simply having exhaust fans going 24/7

Right now I haven't purchased it yet but they range between $129 to $200 you can find them on the Hydrofarms web site. I will make this exact set-up with the two Inline fans and the Dehumidifier, the other ports will be connected directly to my three Luminarc III's. I was going over the remodel plans with my roofer and he will put exhaust hats on the roof for the fish room, it's getting exciting!

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3677.msg53745#msg53745 date=1219784746]
I found the exact ventilation set -up I will be using on RC, this will work nicely, the light rack, and the Flooded Drain. here are some pictures of how I will be doing it.

[/quote]

What is that unit on the right in the first picture?

It's a Dehumidifier/Air conditioner unit. I'm on a hunt for one now, they range between $600-$1,000. I will wait to buy this unit after I build my fish room to make sure I'll need it but the ventilation duct work and the inline fan will definately be installed first.

I am working on the plumbing and placement under my tank today here are some pic's to show you how thing's are going, I am currently looking for a Deltec Kalk Reactor to place in front of the Ca Reactor, this will be a SPS dominant tank so I don't want to have to add on later when I can put it in the original design. My Sequence "Snapper might be too small for this application of having it run the return, Fuge and up in coming 60 gallon frag tank so I may buy a "Dart" for this stuff and us the "Snapper" for the three Sea Swirls, this is something I can wait and see first. :)

BTW see the new drip tray I added to the bottom of the stand.

Thank's Iv'e been trying to steal time between jobs to work on it, this tank is morphing into the Deltec/Tunze display tank, I love Deltec's stuff I'm just running out of money really quickly. A few more fittings and the plumbing will be ready to glue together, I will put a four way on the output to be able to run a remote frag tank. After the plumbing is complete I will start the Light Rack which will consist of three Luminarc III's and two 6 ft. VHO's and on each side of the center MH will be my new Neptune dimable moon light system. There are just some simple things left to buy and construct then I'm ready to rock!

So I completed my Light Rack today it measures 71"L x 24"W x 14"H and is completly made of Aluminum and Stainless Steel It wasn't as easy as it looks it took me 3 hours to construct, Aluminum is not very forgiving and Stainless Steel Srews are not very strong I broke off more screw heads then I care to mention. Now that the lighting part of the tank is complete (except for those little plastic end caps and mounting the Moon Lights) I can move on back to the plumbing of the return pump and finish that.

Looks fantastic. Tagging (back) along now. Sorry I wasn't around when you were moving the tank.

Man, I can't wait for you to open that bad boy up...I can't imagine how antsy you must be!!!

Hey no problem I threatened my family with bodily harm and the tank was moved the very next day ;D, Antcy isn't the word for it I keep having to change my shorts every time I buy a peice of equiptment but it's almost done-Yayyyyyyy!

Back