got ethical husbandry?

Corals B 4 Bills 225 Lee Mar Starfire Inwall tank

Yea I think so too, I'm pretty nervous though putting it all together, it's one thing adding a peice of equipment to your existing system but starting from scratch seems daunting,I'm also worried about heat and humitity in the fish room.

Here are some photos of the equipment that will be under the new tank, I decided to get a jump on the placement of all this stuff before the big day comes, by the way things are going the tank will be running before you know it.

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3677.msg58830#msg58830 date=1223941922]
(Any helpers out there?)
[/quote]

Hey CB4B-

I work at SFO and have alot of tools availible to me. I could prolly spend a couple days helping you if needed, send me a PM with your phone number.

Gorm

Thank's for the offer Gorm but it's a really small project, on another note I just pay pal'd a payment on a Deltec KM 500 Kalk stirrer, now I'm ready to construct the electrical panel for the tanks equipment.

Remodel update Concrete poured, subfloor installed, walls up on monday ceiling joists on tuesday and roof framed in by the end of the week. I figure the tanks fish room will be done at the end of two weeks ;D. That's my wife removing stucco today with a BAR shirt on-HEY!

Dude I'm all for the open to the outdoors look, but I would add some walls before I put a fish tank in there.............

J/K It's looking good.

The tank should be moved in now, and then you build the room around it! Then people will try to figure out how you got the tank in the room.

Iv'e been so busy with the remodel that I haven't paid too much attention to my Idaho Grape, so during a water change I decided to put a tape on this thing and ....Bam! he dun growd abit!

and as usual here are some updated house pics. In one picture I decided to Caufer the living room ceiling 8" and the porch and the entry/hallway will be barreled like in the picture below.

Back