Cali Kid Corals

Corals B 4 Bills 225 Lee Mar Starfire Inwall tank

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3677.msg58827#msg58827 date=1223941122]
Well alot of things has happened since the start of the remodel, I have been buying alot more tools, my wife is interveiwing for a 500K a year job and my son has rebeled and joined a motorcycle gang.
[/quote]
dang.. I wish I get pay 50K a year :-[ .. goodluck to her!!

Hey are these the look'n at clams or the shuk'n clams? This remodel is pretty intense, the nice people at the city are making me upgrade my garage hold downs and supports. Today I just spent 1K just on hardware for the garage. Tomorrow I demo my fireplce and seal up the opening, by Christmas my tank will be put into it's new home (Any helpers out there?)

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3677.msg58832#msg58832 date=1223942030]
No I didnt say 50K......I said 500K a year she already makes nearly 200K now. I'm going to reretire again soon.
[/quote]
I know you said 500K.. I said I wish I make 50K ;D. If my wife makes 200K, I will retire :D ..

What does she do? If you don't mind. :)

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3677.msg58840#msg58840 date=1223943520]
I think I'm in the wrong business ;D
[/quote]

LOL same here ;D

I like eating clams as much as looking at them : ) but I guess at that kinda of salary, he can get his own display clams. : )

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3677.msg58839#msg58839 date=1223943421]
Pharma Marketing, now going for a Pharma sales job that has an insane 300% bonus structure.
[/quote]

and I'm sure she earns every cent of it too! ;D

Actualy I'm her biggest fan she launch three products this year and the year before this she won four national awards beating out J&J and Genentec, if she knew I told anyone about this stuff I would be in big trouble, I can't help it I'm an average guy on a wild ride.

The mini excavator was a blast to run, they are pretty east to manuver once you figure the twenty or so controls. I'm planning on buying one thats twice as big and a dump truck my brother inlaw will run them on the weekends, he said he can bring in 6K in one day with a set-up like this, we'll just see how it goes.

Back