Kessil

Potluck food items

Thai spicey please. :D

Jeremy, you want to update the OP with the list of what others are bringing? It's kind of hard to follow through with 6 pages going so far...

Jbon said:
I will bring chili - no beans. It'll be medium hot I expect/plan.
Jim

As we say in Texas, "Anyone who knows beans about chili knows there ain't no beans in chili!"
Good call.

I can bring some pulled pork, seeing as how it is the only thing I know how to make in bulk.

OR, since Norm might be bringing pork as well (and I don't want to step on toes), I could instead bring some potstickers.

What say you? Potentially two kinds of Pulled Pork, or Norm's food and potstickers?

I'll bring my girlfriends 7 layer dip--for the tank tour i bought it from the store. This time its gonna be homemade which should make it about 7 times better.

Also, anyone from SF wanna carpool down? I'll pay for the bridge toll in return.

Patrick

I'll bring some macaroni salad.

Hey Patrick- I'm up for carpooling, I live in SF in the portola district. I'll drive if you pay toll.

Yeah it seems all the main food items are covered, assuming Jeremy has the first post updated, is anyone covering sodas yet? I can bring those w/ cups and stuff. Or if sodas are covered I can bring some sugary dessert like foods.

I live in the Portola area too if everyone wants to hop in one car? I can drive, or I can be a passenger.

Edit: Crap the first page isn't even close to being updated, I'll wade through the posts later and see what I can bring.

Cool. I'll bring some pulled pork then.

Would anyone like to partner with me on this and bring some sweet Hawaiian rolls? That'd be super great if someone could...

I think you got outvoted on the heat level Jeremy, but don't worry, I'll bring a bottle of cayenne, Tabasco, or red pepper flakes so you can spice it up as hot as you like!

I'll also bring rice to go with the curry, and of course, I'll bring BAR-style iced cookies too! :D

BTW, how many people are we expecting?

IMGP3910.jpg

Yum! I love sweet potatoes. :) I think we need more side dishes. Unless, we consider using curry as a side dish to meat, since it does have some vegies in it. :D

OMGZ, those cookies are insane!

You need to start a website to sell those.

You could kick Mrs. Fields' butt! :D

Reef awareness. Eat a cookie, save a reef :D

dswong01 said:
Mike
Im bring 5ea 2liters soda and 50 cups. DO we have a head count yet ?
Yeah that sounds like more than sufficient as far as soda, I can always bring some extra cups as I have some leftovers from one of the past Tank Tours.

Back