Reef nutrition

BAYMAC 2011 Volunteer Thread

Other clubs will be pitching in but i have not done as much coordination with them then I really should be doing. I am just slammed with this new product line. Good thing is I have been working on BAYMAC2012 so the leg work for that show will be done far in advance making these details easier for me to get to :)

Man didn't realize there were so many spots that weren't filled, I figured at 8 pages lots of people would have volunteered, guess I ignored the chatter factor :D

Not sure how long I'll be there, but you can throw me into any 2:45 & 3:30 spot you need filling, Seems the later day stuff is what needs filling, not sure how early I'll get there, may or may not have the wife in tow, in which case probably won't stay as long, but I'll commit to the above two spots regardless.

Anything you still need for 2 people, we will be there till at least 2 o'clock. Sorry for not volunteering sooner, wasn't sure what time I was going to show-up.

h20player101 said:
Anything you still need for 2 people, we will be there till at least 2 o'clock. Sorry for not volunteering sooner, wasn't sure what time I was going to show-up.
Just to clarify there are 2 people that wish to volunteer, for a shift each.

Kill the usher task. I will handle that.

The door crew really needed to be two people per shift. One to put wrist bans on and another to hand out bags. I say make the shifts an hour.

Is my clean up different than the clean up crew? - but I am also at the BAR table at 4:15pm?

4:15 Arnold- Apon

Clean up 4-5
Arnold- Apon

Looks like I'll be able to come!

I see that there is a 2:00pm raffle crew slot that still needs someone and I will take that time if it isn't already taken.

I knew there was something I forgot to do last week. :) Please sign me up for the BAR table from 11:45-12:30 and the door from 1:00-2:00
-Russell

:( sorry.. I know its the start of that season. Its the best month for BAR and me though :(

crap it is next year :( May have to push that date to the next weekend and break my cardinal promotion rule :( (2nd sat of the month I have done events on for 20+ years - best day of the month)

You can sign me up for:

Door man
2:00

and

Raffle Crew/ door prize crew
3:30

I'll probably be around to help clean up at the end as well. Let's fill in these empty slots!

What still needs to be done? I have "authorization" to come help, tell me what time to be there and what needs to be done! Just assign me something and a time.

Vince

Back